Talent Partner at SkillPad Talent Solutions Advisory
Views:1696 Applications:639 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Chief Of Staff - CEO's Office (1-5 yrs)
As the Chief of Staff, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the CEO and executive leadership, ensuring the efficient operation of the company, and driving strategic initiatives. This position requires a proactive, highly organised, and versatile individual with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and executive team to develop and execute business strategies, objectives, and goals.
- Provide data-driven insights and analysis to support decision-making processes.
Cross-Functional Collaboration :
- Foster collaboration and alignment across departments to promote a cohesive and high-performing organization.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, and events involving the executive team and other key stakeholders.
Communication and Coordination:
- Act as a liaison between the CEO and other department heads, ensuring effective communication and alignment across the organization and facilitate leadership meetings.
- Ensure seamless communication flow between the executive team and other departments.
- Prepare and deliver executive-level presentations, reports, and updates on the company's performance and initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a point of contact for executive inquiries and prioritize issues for resolution.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at external events and engagements.
- Oversee and manage critical management projects and initiatives, ensuring their successful execution within timelines and budgets.
- Coordinate with various teams and stakeholders to drive project progress and deliverables.
- Identify areas of improvement and implement operational enhancements to streamline processes, increase productivity, and optimize resource allocation.
- Implement best practices to optimize workflow and enhance operational effectiveness.
- Assist in long-term planning, annual budgeting, and forecasting activities.
- Conduct research, gather data, and provide analysis to support strategic decision-making processes.
- Contribute to the development of strategic growth plans and market expansion strategies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about joining a company on a 0 to 1 journey
- Business savvy, Excellent PPT skills and good with data & numbers
- Understanding of industry trends, client needs, and technology
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.