BD & Marketing Consultant at LinkCXO Global Pvt Ltd
Views:488 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Chief of Service - Automotive (15-30 yrs)
Industry : Automotive (Trucks or Cars)
Education : B.E. / B. Tech + M.B.A
Key Responsibilities :
- Primarily would be responsible for Service Operations, Network planning, Service strategy, Training, Workshop Setup, putting system and process to monitor services & parts.
- Expanding and build a strong Dealership Network Pan India.
- Forecasting & Revenue generation from After Sales & service business & Operations.
- Ensuring profitability of the service centres.
- Managing of manpower, investment and operating expenses.
- Developing customer service policies and procedures to ensure consistent customer service and satisfaction.
- Ensuring regular administration of customer satisfaction survey based on various parameters like service responsiveness, service infrastructure, service quality etc.
- Defining the dealership infrastructure norms with regards to servicing based on the city category and customer profile.
- Developing and maintaining training program and training materials for service personnel.
- Ensuring identification of breakdown/ respective timely corrective measures for rectification of equipment, processes etc.
- Ensuring warranty clauses implementation through concerned sub process/process like Quality Assurance, Product Engineering, Vendor development etc
- Should have been working as Regional / Zonal / National Service Manager
- Knowledge of Operation Management
- Must have a strong caliber to head Parts and Service division
- Customer Focus & goal oriented
- Knowledge of Dealership Agreements and Terms
- Understanding of P/L of AMC and Dealership operations
- Commercial Know how
- Must have very good automobile knowledge and MIS reporting knowledge