Lead at The Rising Consultancy
Views:315 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Chief Of Marketing - HealthTech (5-13 yrs)
We are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Chief of Marketing to help us build our growth hacking engine. We want to identify our buyers persona and communicate with our customers, driving them to try and buy our products. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of branding and would have experience in both B2B and B2C marketing. He/she will have the ability to lead a team of writers, designers, and account managers, and interact with clients on a regular basis.
If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to build a healthcare product that make a difference, we would love to have you in our team.
Some of the responsibilities but not limited to:
- Build 12- and 24-month strategic plan to meet our inbound demo and signup goals and support for enterprise sales.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights to improve Augnitosnito product features and marketing strategy and communications
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
- Manage content generation for brand awareness and product marketing
- Develop digital marketing campaigns (organic & paid)
- Manage the direction and expansion of our marketing website augnito.ai
- Develop nurture and conversion campaigns
- Create marketing plans to up-sell and maintain retention with existing customers.
- Oversee and grow the marketing department
- Work directly with the product and sales team along with the CEO and drive key business decisions.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years experience in developing inbound and outbound marketing strategy for SaaS business
- Experience / understanding of Growth Hacking
- Ability to build strategy for multi-channel marketing
- Excellent leadership and decision making skills
- Fluent In digital marketing strategies (email, website, social media, video, chatbots, etc)
- Research and Data driven (Analytical) - experience in using large scale databases to drive growth
- Experience in marketing automation tools like Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce
- Great communication skills - written, verbal and visual.
- Ability to understand and maintain Augnitos design standards in visual collaterals
- Ability to nurture and manage a creative team
- Preferably, experience in Indian Healthcare
- Bachelors or masters degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- Desire to grow professionally with ongoing education