HR Recruiter at Forret India Pvt Ltd
Views:1366 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief Medical Officer - Hospital - MBBS (15-25 yrs)
Company : A Well Known Hospital
Bed Size : 10
Location : Dahej, Bharuch
Job Responsibilities :
- Treating patients in a clinical setting
- Administrative responsibilities
- Cooperate with the executive team to initiate procedures, regulations and programs to benefit our patients and support our health center fiscally
- Assume responsibility for our clinical services
- Monitor clinical performance and find ways to improve it both administratively and clinically
- Institute a behavioral framework for all health care providers at our clinical services locations
- Create benchmarks for key performance indicators
- Train, motivate and oversee all health care providers and support staff
- Offering clinical guidance to physicians, innovating policy changes
- starting quality improvement efforts, evaluating quality of services, developing a budget, assisting in resident funding, and coordinating community relationships.
- To attend board meetings to speak with chairmen, health administrators, and department heads about the facility's performance.
Qualification - MBBS
Criteria- AFIH - Associate Fellow of Industrial Health
Experience - 15 plus years
preference - From Gujarat
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.