business partner at scrabble
Views:602 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Chief Marketing Officer - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (15-20 yrs)
- Set marketing goals and objectives for the Organisation.
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy.
- Plan, implement and manage marketing, content and communication strategy.
- Interact with key clients, stake holders, board members and contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Work with product, sales and customer success teams to drive customer traction and synergise execution.
- Present in various public forums, conferences to improve branding of the Organization.
- Attend marketing conferences, training and educational programs.
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns including physical events.
- Be the public face of the company and build brand of the company.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
- Build strong relationships with strategic partners to improve and complement the functioning company.
- Build the company's PR and choose the optimal modes of communication.
- Identification of trends and insights for the digital marketing campaigns and optimal spending on the insights.
- Build and develop the marketing team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience as a CMO or senior marketing professional from product / platforms background with an excellent track record.
- 15+ years of experience as a marketing professional.
- Engineering & MBA from premier institutions
- Hands on experience in developing and implementing digital and non-digital marketing strategies in a highly challenging fast paced space.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Multi-project management skills, adhering to timelines and performing under pressure to achieve the targets.
- Ability to pay attention to detail along with a creative mind.
- Understanding the inter-relationships between different business disciplines.
- Have the ability to experiment different strategies and think out of the box.
- Experience in past jobs to optimize landing pages and accelerating leads/ sales funnels.
- Hands on experience of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.) and advertisement serving tools (DART, Atlas, etc).
- Ability to understand and cater to the needs of customers and discover the potential markets/ growth opportunities for the company.
- Excellent time management and planning skills to ensure meeting deadlines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.