Partner at Hunterz Research Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4608 Applications:584 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Chief Marketing Officer/Head - Marketing - Digital Payment/FinTech/Banking (10-20 yrs)
Role Description :
Want to be part of the most disruptive, innovative digital payment / FinTech / Banking finance start-up in India with a world-class team, long-term vision, and top global investors backing it up? Present us with your credibility and candidature right now.
As the GLOBAL CMO & Head of Marketing, you will report directly to the Founder and CEO of the company and will and manage the team and efforts responsible for planning, implementation, and execution of all the digital and offline customer acquisition, retention, brand building initiatives. As the Global Head of Marketing, you will focus on directly creating marketing programs that are ROI drove, measurable, high impact and viral in nature for a hyper-growth company.
The role is based in India and is part of the Global leadership team.
Key Responsibilities :
- Deliver strategic marketing plans that drive business growth initiatives and deliver organizations financial objectives.
Strategy & Planning :
- Develop, manage, and implement the annual marketing strategy and budget.
- Develop customer-focused value propositions, key messages and communications (print, digital, media relations, conferences, and events) and run partnership programmes across the Globe.
- Be the lead for brand perception and satisfaction tracking of key stakeholder groups.
- Drive segmented approach to communications with stakeholders, ensuring that all customers- needs are looked after at every stage of their lifecycle.
Brand and Marketing Communications :
- Optimize communications mix of public relations and traditional, digital and social media, leveraging content (i.e. content marketing).
- Custodian of all social media assets and channels, leading and enabling the organization to leverage the latest technology and digital practices to better engage with customers, building communities for sustained engagement.
- Safeguard brand and reputation by ensuring uniformity in the application of corporate identity guidelines in all publications, prints, promotional and communication tools and materials, including advising on event setups and corporate premiums.
- Work with the Global teams to develop and deliver world-class events
Marketing Operations :
- Works with cross-functional leadership and teams to develop, standardize, implement, and adapt scalable marketing processes and integrated systems, to increase team efficiency and collaboration
- Responsible for the recruitment and management of team talents
- Work with regional client segment marketing teams to build marketing solutions
- Join forces with the digital marketing team to drive Digital Distribution Strategy and Roadmap to create stronger connectivity and engagement with clients and end-investors
- Be the brand ambassador and build a strategy to strengthen our brand awareness and deliver our brand promise across different Geographies
- Ensure all the marketing initiatives are scoped and planned within the organization's guidelines and process; ensure risks are identified and managed
- Manage client events helps to showcase the organization's thought leadership platform and investment capabilities.
- Inspire and build a - high performing- team focus on - meritocracy-, - work-life flexibility- and active - coaching-
- Build an - Inclusive and Diversity- culture in the team
The Profile & Qualifications :
- VP level (at least 10 years of experience) with proven experience working in digital payments, financial services, preferably in asset management, banking or wealth management
- Effective execution will require exquisite and persuasive writing skills, significant knowledge and understanding of the asset management industry and the ability to independently develop and articulate deep strategic insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, proven ability and confidence in presenting material at a high level
- Strong understanding of the investment management industry including investment products, client segments, and the competitor landscape
- Proven ability to manage multiple, determined stakeholders and effectively integrate input while maintaining project schedules.
- Ability to liaise with management of all levels to drive and communicate strategy.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with flexibility regarding changes in strategy and project plans.
- Strong project management skills, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment.
- A creative thinker is able to deliver messages in an innovative and engaging manner.