Chief Marketing Officer - FMCG/Retail (10-17 yrs)
The incumbent should be a seasoned professional with 10+ years of experience in the FMCG/Retail sector. As CMO, you will be responsible for setting up the digital channel, develop marketing strategies and drive innovation across all online & offline channels.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Marketing & Brand Leadership :
Setting goals, developing organizational capability, working with agencies and making ABs relevant in the market place.
- An information seeker who digs deep into analytics and drives the marketing agenda from a consumer point of view
- - Listen- to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution, supply chain etc. that meets market demands (e.g. working in tandem with the culinary head and COO to deliver newness around the Food and services/celebration etc on floor).
- Define marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation (this would include the plan for building and managing the digital presence).
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company's unique voice
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press, analog etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships and agencies
- Leads cross-functional alignment and supports the CEO's vision of the brand and brings this to life
- Understands intimately the Indian Marketing and communication landscape and can help position the brand accordingly
Planning and Execution :
- Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
- Develops the annual operating plan and budget for marketing and executes against the plan
- Develops a long-term vision for marketing and revenue for Absolute Barbecue.
- Can dig deep into data and analytics to understand the consumer proposition and help differentiate brand ABs from the sea of sameness.
Partner Development & Team Player :
- Provides his operational partners with coaching, feedback, and LSM ideas and has been effective in building a team mentality:
- Challenges and inspires team members to achieve business results.
- Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Provides coaching, direction and leadership support to team members in order to achieve a team cohesive dynamic.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.