Talent Acquisition Manager at Master Mind Consultancy
Views:563 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Chief Marketing Officer - FMCG - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (12-15 yrs)
Qualifications & experience: MBA (marketing focused) from premier B-school (Preferred)
- Minimum 12 years of experience in (not limited to) e-commerce, FMCG and automobile.
- Digital marketing exposure is a must.
- Expertise in defining and creating brands, handling large budgets, managing large digital-based campaigns and rapid scale up.
- Brand management: Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas Goal/ task prioritization
- Able to manage and allocate budgets, Analytical skills and ability to leverage data and insights in the development of marketing plans social execution (appropriate, effective use of common technologies)
- This is an opportunity to define a very large and disruptive B2C brand that wants to have a national footprint in the next couple of years with the ambition of going international thereafter.
- You will create a brand and market a product that users will love and have significant experience writing user stories with extreme detail!
- Managing the backlog and ensuring they deliver the highest value to the customer with the least effort! As a Chief Marketing Officer focused on growth and fast expansion, you- ll be responsible for the planning of the function for by mapping business challenges to marketing goals and delivering a superlative brand backed by extremely rapid growth