Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1293 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Chief Marketing Officer - FMCD (10-18 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for :
Marketing strategy, Planning & Execution of marketing plans to deliver business objectives. He/ She will work in close co-ordination with the stakeholders across the business, like Product, Channel Sales, Customer Service, Operations, PR, and Research teams to help deliver the brand promise across channels & consumer touch points.
- Develop & implement an integrated marketing plan which would include offline & online marketing to maximize the value of customer lifecycle & retention.
- Champion regular reporting & analysis of marketing activity, focusing on return on investment.
- Contribute to the executive leadership of the overall business as an active member of the core executive team.
Years of experience :
- 10-12 years of relevant work experience, of which 5-7 years of people management experience.
- Seasoned Marketing leader with strong Brand experience who has played a strategic role & led the function for major Brand.
- Prior experience/ competency or ability to build social community would be another key criterion.
- Experience in devising Marketing Program based on Market Research & Customer Segmentation.
- Ability to anticipate market changes which give the company new ways of meeting customers needs, market segmentation & new solutions to address the same.