Chief Marketing Officer - Financial Services Group (15-20 yrs)
Job Description - Looking for a dynamic, team-oriented, strategic thinker and savvy marketer to head the marketing team of Company. This individual will join a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for formulating marketing strategies that will establish the brand's reputation, enhance customer experience and drive growth. This role requires an individual who is passionate about branding, uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
Client Details : Client is a financial services player with exposure across broking, lending, asset management. wealth management .
- Translate and implement the vision of leadership team into mission, brand positioning and goto-market strategies.
- Communication & Media Planning: Creative campaign development & media mix for brand campaigns
- Product Events/Product launch: Develop & execute mega product launches, riding events ,brand association and collaboration
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Anticipate bottlenecks.
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Ensuring leverage of digital platforms for Branding and creating the brand aura through social media channels.
- Integrated marketing communications plan, including Marketing calendar in close coordination with Agencies, Product Management, Sales team.
- Knowledge of ATL & BTL media and how to use it in brand plans.
- Minimum 15-20 years' experience in Marketing
- Individuals with solutioning mindset and experience in BFSI , Ecommerce ,FMCG and FMCD industry will be preferable.
- Proficiency in managing partner relations: research teams, agencies and vendors.
- Must be able to articulate and advocate initiatives working with other teams and be able to create a vision and organization that can scale rapidly with growing volume.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Detailed understanding of digital marketing channels including Adwords, Facebook ads, SEO, social media, email marketing, affiliate marketing and web analytics.
- Proven working experience as brand manager
- Drive for results and out of box thinker.
- Excellent understanding of the marketing mix
- Experience in identifying target audience and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices in auto-mobile industry.
Job Offer : Lead marketing and build out the function across entities
Contact - Alok Kumar - +91 (0) 22 4236 3352. The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.