Principal at Native
Views:226 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Chief Marketing Officer - Education/Online - IIM/XLRI/NM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-8 yrs)
We are searching for a dynamic and explosive Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). You will develop new marketing initiatives and inspire the team to exceed the established benchmarks. The candidate who is excited about getting in and rolling up their sleeves to help shape customers' experience of discovering brands.
1. 5-7+ years of post-MBA work experience preferably in Marketing & Management.
2. An MBA Degree from Top 10 B Schools is also a must - IIMs, XLRI, NM, ISB.
3. Take responsibility for the achievement of marketing goals.
4. Contribute to the overall growth of the bottom line.
5. Produce engaging content both online and offline that converts target customers.
6. Manage the budget for the marketing department.
7. Develop and present the annual marketing strategy.
8. Use data systems and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
9. Analyze the effect of the overall company strategies on marketing initiatives to align goals and visions.
10. Lead and execute successful marketing campaigns.
11. Explore different acquisition channels, from pay per click campaigns.
1. Experience in the Global markets including both event marketing and digital marketing.
2. Experience in growing revenue into new markets, understanding competitive landscapes, and developing a go-to-market strategy.
3. Strong communications skills, both written and oral, ideally with experience working across multiple countries
4. Strong ownership and leadership skills. Ability to work and communicate across multiple cultures.
5. You have excellent analytical, communication, problem resolution, and decision-making skills.
Compensation: Good & Negotiable for right candidate
The Candidate must apply who is excited about getting in and rolling up their sleeves to help shape customers' experience of discovering brands.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.