BD & Marketing Consultant at LinkCXO Global Pvt Ltd
Views:698 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Chief Marketing Officer - Automotive (18-20 yrs)
Chief Marketing Officer
Purpose of the Role : The ideal candidate for this role is experienced, coming from the Tier 1 and/or OEM automotive manufacturing sector, and will lead all the marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Experience : 18+ Years
Industry : Automotive
Education : B.E. / B. Tech & MBA (Premium Institute Preferred)
Key Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects, and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
- To run the Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications, and Creative.
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Conduct market research studies
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals.
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material).
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends, and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within the Automotive industry.
- Experience driving brand development, particularly in the technology space.
- Experience in advertising and marketing communications.
- Experience in digital/social media presence and optimization, and have a strong social media presence.
- Experience in PR community building and management.
- Have experience in developing and managing partnerships.
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- You are passionate and will be a brand ambassador
- You are flexible; were a young start-up and youll be working on lots of fun things
- You are keen to roll your sleeves up, get involved, and help us build a successful company and attractive culture.