HR Consultant at Thema Corporate Services LLP
Views:6013 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Chief Manager - Treasury Management - Banking/Financial Services (7-10 yrs)
Experience'.7-10 years in Banking or Financial services industry, Bank, Fl in middle or senior Position.
- Well versed with the factors which govern the market and should track them regularly: G-sec Market, SDL Market, T-brll market, OlS, Macro and micro-market indicators like inflation, llP numbers, demand & supply, equity market, GDP growth, forex rate, macro & micro indicators, fiscal deficit etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Treasury Management, Liquidity Management, Treasury Strategies, Risk management, ALM and Trading in financial instruments, Equity Research, Banking, Credit Analysis, Foreign Exchange (FX) Options, Debt Market, Rates trading and Market Risk.
- Responsible to analyze across industry sectors, mainly specializing in industrials and NBFCs, HFCs.
- To monitor and manage money positions within the approved risk parameters
- Preparing and presenting analytical reports covering independent analysis of revenue to Committees
- Continuous evaluation of established credit limits in terms of possible rating actions, quarterly results, any other event
- Authoring post-rating Credit Perspective Reports
- Preparing and presenting credit initiation and monitoring reports to the Investment Committee
- To manage the functions and activities of the Treasury Department, in an effective manner
- To forecast cash flow positions, related liquidity requirements and available funds for investment,
- To follow the policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities, and function in conjunction to various guidelines/policies on Market Risk, Corporate Credit, Corporate Investment policy.
- To maintain an excellent working relationship with investment communities like Banks, Mutual funds, Market participants, Portfolio managers, Credit rating agencies, inter-bank counterparties.
- Good communication & writing skills is a must
- Preparing treasury MIS reports and providing analytical inputs to management on a regular basis
- Regular presentations to Investment committee on various Strategies and approval for new strategies based on a detailed assessment of market conditions,
- Suggesting changes in investment policy to the Board.
- Extensive use of various software like ICRA MF, Bloomberg Terminal etc to keep in track of interest rates, yield curve, credit rating, MF performance, spreads & other economic indicators, forming views and construct portfolios &
- Liquidity Management, keeping tracks on daily deals in debt market through connecting with brokers, fund managers
- Compliance: Real time monitoring of exposure limits & credit quality
- Performance Reporting: Periodic reporting of yield, avg. maturity, duration, portfolio mix to IAC
- CA/MBA/PGDM /CFA or other relevant post graduate qualification
- Desirable: Certificate in Treasury Management, Certified Treasury Dealer Course
- Technical Skills. Desirable - Knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.