Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:12485 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Chief Manager - Operational Risk Management - Life Insurance (8-14 yrs)
Our Client is a well established Life Insurance Company. Established in 2011, the company is part of India's leading diversified financial services organization.
Role Title (Designation)- Chief Manager
Reporting to VP - Risk Management
Key Responsibilities :
- Oversee & drive the Risk & Control self- assessment implementation across the Organization - Risk Identification, assessment, Residual Risk and periodic review.
- Drive a yearly control self-assessment questionnaire based exercise.
- Ensure all key risks emanating from RCSa are adequately reported to the Senior Management also there is a continuous monitoring in place to monitor these risk areas.
- Oversee & drive the annual control testing exercise across the organization
- Ensure all IFC compliance requirements are covered in the Control Testing Exercise.
- Manage independently all the IFC- External audits.
- Ensure all key observations emanating from control testing which needs senior management attention are reported to the senior management.
Functional Skills Required :
- Excellent understanding of insurance business
- Abreast on all key IRDA regulations
Soft Skills Required :
- Very well versed with Ms-Excel, Word and PPT.
- Working knowledge of SQL, database management would be an advantage.
- Outstanding Communication/Influencing skills.
- Manage multiple stakeholders at Senior levels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.