Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:643 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Chief Manager - Learning & Development - Conglomerate (12-18 yrs)
We are handling an exciting & challenging opportunity for the role of Chief Manager L&D with a leading conglomerate to be based in Punjab.
- Strong understanding of HR Processes and HR Strategy for employee learning & development
- Steering Organization Transformation intervention Projects across all manufacturing set ups for White and Blue collar employees
- Enhancing Worker Productivity, Training Master & In-charge career road-map, Streamlining Skill Evaluation Processes etc.
- Responsible for creating Leadership Pipeline across all levels of the hierarchy, from direct Shop floor employees to Senior Leadership
- Driving HR Transformation and Digitalization Projects across Group
- Build Internal Training Delivery capability to deliver high quality and effective Learning Solutions
- Excellent leadership skills with ability to inspire employees to live up to their potential and optimize their productivity.
- Excellent understanding of various HR processes & drive training programs.
- MBA from Reputed Institutes with Minimum 12 to 18 Years experience from Manufacturing background would be preferred.
- MBA in HR is must.
Job Location : Punjab
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.