Chief Manager/Lead - Contact Center - Inbound & Outbound Operations - Health Insurance Company (8-12 yrs)
Industry - Insurance
Skills - Telesales, Contact Centre, Insurance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Lead Contact Center (Inbound and Outbound) operations to deliver on planned levels of metrics across voice and non-voice touch points
Leading Health Insurance company. It lays key focus on innovation & growth & therefore has been recipients of prestigious awards in its 10+ years of operations. It has a wide product portfolio which covers healthcare, travel & personal accident plans
- Build a relationship with the BPO partner as well as functional leads within AMHI, to influence them at the right time to execute tactical and strategic activities to ensure metrics are being met at all times
- Be responsible for the quality of hiring
- Execute improvement initiatives on various processes within Contact Center operations, to increase throughput, reduce error rates and improve quality of customer interactions
- Use NPS and VoC to identify improvement areas. This should then further be prioritized for necessary course correction, wherever needed
- Leverage technology and processes at Contact Center to drive self-service among customers calling in as well as achieve other strategic objectives defined for the channel
- Promote upsell and cross-sell among customer and achieve business goals for the company
- Publish detailed BI reports pertaining to all metrics of contact center
- Conduct regular and detailed governance on the performance across the Contact Center ecosystem against benchmarks
- Regular interactions with key stakeholders within AMHI to influence them for enabling delivery at the contact center and become promoters for the channel
- Drive all other tactical and strategic goals of the organization, within Customer ecosystem and achieve desired
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in the area of Customer Service in a call center environment in Banking, Insurance and Financial Industries. This needs to be evaluated with-
- Exposure to Inbound and outbound call center set up.
- Good influencing abilities especially for 3rd nonemployees and senior management
- Problem-solving mindset
- High Result orientation
- Proven track of innovating in existing jobs
- Team Management expertise to keep large count of people engaged, motivated and deliver on the goals
- High level of knowledge about the contact center technology and changing landscape on same
- Good analytical capabilities to crunch numbers
- High patience levels to weather the challenging scenarios emerging daily at the customer contact center as well as expectation from management
- Good knowledge of Customer Experience Management Concept
- Strategic Thinking with strong Execution skills
Opportunity to work with the best in the insurance company with an opportunity to handle 100+ team size pan India
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Relan on +91 (0) 22 4236 3357.
Contact - Stuti Relan
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.