Chief Manager/Lead - Business SAP - Pharma (14-16 yrs)
Chief Manager and Business SAP Lead
Job Description :
- 12 to 15 years of experience in SAP implementation
- 12 + Years in Material Management (MM)
- 4+ Years in Warehouse Management .It may run concurrently with MM
- 3+ years in Project Management / Stakeholder Management . It may run concurrently with MM or WM
- Implementing SAP at Sites
- Excellent Knowledge of Material Management (MM) & Warehouse Module (WM) including GST.
- Added Knowledge of Project Systems will be an advantage.
- Excellent domain knowledge of Pharma procurement and Warehouse function
- Should be able to configure MM, WM & GST if need arises. Experience should include configuration.
- Should have experience in integration with external applications
- Has been involved in at least 2 end to end implementations and should be able to manage stakeholders independently.
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Should be customer focused.
- Should have previously managed international stakeholders.
- Should be able to understand requirements and train users.
- Good Team Management & Project Management skills.
- Prepare the project implementation plan, project progress tracking, timeline management and dealing with issues
- Study the business requirements and providing best suitable solution
- Utilize technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement solutions to meet customer needs
- Vendor management, checking and validating solution provided by vendor, provide suggestion for improvements
- Handle project team, guide them to complete project tasks on time, provide critical decisions
- Provide user trainings, documentation and do end user handholding
- Provide periodic updates to the IT head, Site head and business head
- Manage projects within defined budgets (CAPEX/OPEX)
Key Roles/Responsibilities :
- Supporting and Improving IT systems
- Act as link between business users, IT consultants and program developers
- Suggest process improves and implement best practices
- Apply business process automation whenever possible
- Assess IT requirements for the company and bring them on the same platform as other businesses that operate under group
- To serve as IT lead for rolling out IT systems at site which are operational at other sites Enterprises
- Suggest system improvement and implement business process automation