Manager at MEDHASATVA Consulting
Views:62 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief Manager - IT & Information Security Risk (5-9 yrs)
Job Summary : Oversee the Information Security Risk and provide an IT-based security system as per the business requirements.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop, formulate, implement and execute a risk-based internal Information / Information Security audit plan;
- Preparing audit scope, designing audit program, and execution of fieldwork;
- Use of CAATs and other tools to extract and analyze data for trends and patterns;
- Design review mechanism to identify potential irregularities and increase coverage and efficiencies for audit projects
- Provide recommendations for improvement opportunities in internal control, compliance, and IT operational efficiency, non-compliance with IT policies;
- Ensure compliance with audit methodology and practice guidelines,
- Work closely with management and make recommendations to support best practices, risk, and control initiatives
Educational Qualifications & Certifications :
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, IT Risk Management/ Governance, Business Administration.
- Recognized information system certifications (e.g. CISA, CIA, CISSP) if any