Consultant - Search & Selection at CIEL HR Services Pvt Limited
Views:667 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Chief Manager - Export - Textile/Chemicals (8-15 yrs)
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities :
- Understand overseas customer requirements on Product, prices, delivery, quality, service levels etc
- Translate and communicate the requirements to various processes.
- Ensure delivery as per commitments
- Resolve conflicts in deliveries, prices etc
- Identify New products for development and customer for developed VAP products
- Grow Export Sales from present level by 100% for next 2-3 years, YOY.
Timely Processing of orders
- Getting technical clearance from technical department.
- Getting the order loaded in the system.
- Interacting with the production / planning & finalize production / dispatch schedule for the orders.
- Communicating the tentative delivery schedule to the customer.
- Regular interaction and follow up with the plant for timely execution of order.
- Maintaining data base like order position / current order position and dispatch details of the customer.
- On time and accurate order processing
Timely Preparation of Reports :
- Monthly Sales Report
- MIS on Other Industrial fabric whether Domestic or Overseas
- RSP on Non Belting Fabrics
- On time preparation and circulation of MIS reports
Non Belting Products :
- Summarizing all the Non Belting Products and Short term and long term market plan
- Identify potential new Industrial fabrics and plan development of those fabrics.
- Developing pricing and marketing strategy. - Closing sale Collection of payment
- Nil R grade stock
Documentation for the Exports
- Generating performance Invoice.
- Getting in time L/C, Scrutinizing L/C and preparing plant team for correct documentation. Selection of shipping line for timely cost effective delivery Right documentation.
- Preparation of Export customer Credit Exposure document.
- Accurate and timely documentation
- Timely follow up with customer (Exports) for receiving the payments as per the payment terms.
- Escalating issues in relation to receivables
- Nil Overdues
Maintenance of ISO records & handling of customer complaints
- Maintenance of ISO records.
- Regular monitoring and maintaining documents as per ISO procedures.
- Handling of customer's complaints.
- Capturing all customer complaints and maintaining data base for the same.
- Forwarding all complaints to the relevant department for their feed-back and proposes
- preventive & corrective action
- On time Availability of required ISO documents
New Customer Development
- Formulate market development plan
- Identify customers in various geographies
- Contact customers and appraise them of SRF capabilities
- Arrange for meeting for assessment of customer requirements of quality, quantity, delivery and also existing supplier capabilities
- Finalize way forward for approvals
- Commercialize sales by negotiating and finalizing prices and terms of supply
- No of new customers developed
- Understand customer potential
- Understand competitive situation
- Understand SRF costing for different products
- Assess the quantum of SRF sale to each customer & possible price levels
- Ascertaining NIL compensation