Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:142 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Manager - Compliance - BFS (4-6 yrs)
Chief Manager - Compliance
- Compliances with IFSCA and SEZ regulations
- Structuring, documentation and negotiation for setting up a fund
- Assisting in corporate actions and legal compliances of the funds.
- Support litigation strategy and management with respect to portfolio companies of the fund
- Advising portfolio companies with respect to mergers and acquisitions, business transfers and other corporate legal matters
- Support corporate and structured finance transactions
- Independently draft / vet and negotiate agreements, legal documents, MoUs etc.
- Qualification CS is mandatory
- Will prefer - CS & LLB
- Min 4 to 6 years of experience in PE firms, post qualification