HR at Boyen Haddin Consltants
Views:1540 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Manager - Business Analysis - Investments - BSG (8-12 yrs)
Opening for the position of Chief Manager - Investments BSG, Mumbai.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Business Analyst
- To elicit requirements from Business, and create Business Requirement Document
- Review and validate the Functional Solution Documents received from development / vendor teams.
- Support development of required applications and assist in Project implementation.
- Get formal sign-offs from Business for all relevant documents and phases.
- Coordinate with development teams, vendors to ensure timely delivery of changes.
- Ensure solution delivered is in line with Business requirements.
- Ascertain deliverables are as per the required and defined Quality standards.
- Defining the testing scope, creating test cases and execution of test cases
2. Planning and Execution :
- Assist PMO in planning and smooth rollout of projects
- Assisting Business in training users.
- Delegate tasks to address the Work Load requirements
3. Support :
- L2 desk for addressing functional issues faced by end users
- Liaise with IT Applications / vendor teams for getting solutions to issues raised
4. Propose Business Solutions :
- Assist IT and Business stakeholders in identifying Products / solutions in the market to address Business requirements
- To participate in the Product / Solution / Vendor Evaluation process
- To coordinate with Business and provide functional inputs to be included in RFPs.
Age range : Upto 34 Years