Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:650 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Chief Manager/AVP - Corporate Strategy - Bank (2-12 yrs)
Hiring for Chief Manager / AVP - Team Member - Corporate Strategy with A leading Bank.
Location - Mumbai
To review and carry out strategic initiatives, such as M&A, divestitures, equity investments, special internal projects, business planning process, and other strategic transactions, the strategy team closely collaborates with the Bank and its subsidiaries (the Group).
During the course of the position, the team member will collaborate with top bank management and receive exposure to strategic priorities across the Group, assisting in the development of corporate strategy and M&A/investment transaction acumen.
The team member would be expected to take on major duties and independently lead the individual initiative, including developing presentation or financial models, given the very small team size.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Independently creating financial models for potential investments or merger and acquisition deals. To assist potential transactions, carry out in-depth financial analysis, create pro forma financial models, value analyses, and synergy models.
- Being involved in and in charge of transaction execution. Work closely with business teams, internal functional specialists (lawyers, accountants, tax experts, etc.), and different due diligence advisers
- Creating thorough presentations for internal projects, mergers and acquisitions, or investment prospects for board consideration.
- Interaction and communication with senior inside and outside executives
- Working in tandem with internal stakeholders to develop recommendations on a variety of business-related issues.
- Create thorough quantitative analysis based on fact to support suggestions
Interested candidates kindly share your CV OR Direct on 7600631670