Consultant at Peoplenomic
Views:317 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Chief Manager/Assistant Vice President - BFS (8-11 yrs)
Chief Manager/Assistant Vice President (AVP)
- We are looking to hire an experienced corporate lawyer to serve as an in-house legal counsel who is dynamic, hands on and mature professional and who takes a commercial and pragmatic approach to complex issues.
- The candidate will pay a key role in the organisation and provide professional and timely legal advice to various internal stakeholders as well as lead negotiations with company's partners and customers.
- He/she will be handling all the corporate legal matters of the organisation. The key job tasks and responsibilities are outlined below.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Contribute meaningfully to the development and implementation of group's commercial legal strategy and contribute to the development of the organisation's general business strategy.
- Provide proactive, focused, in-depth, business focused commercial legal advice.
- Advising on all aspects of commercial legal matters of the organisation from M&A, joint ventures, restructurings to day to today commercial agreements.
- Be responsible for drafting, vetting and negotiation of wide variety of commercial contracts and to provide holistic risk assessment and suggestions to enhance business value while mitigating legal risks across multiple areas of the company to secure and deliver effective legal solutions.
- Lead and assist with various special projects as may be assigned, such as developing standard templates, policies, processes, improving the contract management process and educating the internal teams to ensure conformity and consistency in the application of relevant policies.
- Highly experienced and technically proficient in their legal acumen. Expected to work with a high degree of autonomy on complex legal matters.
- Reviewing and drafting of all corporate loans/capital raising initiatives in due course of business.
- Carrying out discussions with external lawyers engaged for opinion on the documents, negotiating with counterparty's legal team and carrying out discussions with the management on certain provisions to assess the legal risks involved.
- Manage and be responsible for company's intellectual property matters including all aspects of registration of IP, protection of IP and technology and data licensing.
- Be responsible for negotiation of contracts for different business lines in the ecosystem and provide support in a variety of transactional matters.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current laws to provide strategic legal advice and foster compliances.
- Identify legal framework developments, align, and promote consistency of approach in legal matters between internal stakeholders.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Law (LL. B) degree from a reputed law school/college.
- Proven comparable corporate in house or law firm experience of at least 8-10 years.
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing complex projects.
- Has extensively worked on and has a proven track record of working on variety of commercial agreements including M&A deals.
- Strong team player and good business sense.
- Possesses solid legal technical expertise as well as sound business and people judgment.
- Excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills
- Sound interpersonal ad communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- High degree of professional ethics, responsibility, and integrity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.