Manager at Praaxis
Views:902 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Chief Information Officer - Oil & Gas Industry (15-25 yrs)
Chief Information Officers|| Ahmedabad||Oil &Gas Industry
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- Lead Information Technology function for respective BU in line with BU requirements and group IT directives. Develop BU IT strategy and craft IT road map aligned with group's vision and business direction. Establish robust IT policies, procedures, security & governance mechanism in the BU
- Drive seamless operation & effective maintenance of enterprise architect, applications, and infrastructure while securing enterprise from security threats.
- Strategically partner with business and enable development of world class technology processes and systems across all key business operations in the BU.
- Qualification Bachelor of Engineering/ Computer programming/ software development/ applied mathematics/ cyber security
- Experience 18-20 years of work experience with 6-7 years minimum in the similar role of leading IT functional in a large/ mid-sized Organization. Must have handled large scale transformation projects with business -wide change impact and managing IT technology project life cycle
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders (Internal / External) and multitude of users
- Know-how Contribute to formulation of the IT strategy and roadmap at the group level by providing inputs from the BU and accordingly devise the BU IT roadmap aligned with BU requirements and group direction
- Implement IT Function structure at the BU level and ensure the role, responsibilities and accountabilities are well documented and communicated across levels
- Spearhead IT STRAP process for the BU IT function
- Partner with key stakeholders (BU Heads/ BU Function Heads) to identify new business requirements
- Assimilate business inputs and voices gathered by IT stakeholders and translate BU requirements into IT actionable
- Collaborate with Group IT team to evaluate, calibrate and priorities
- BU wide IT requirements considering BU context, group IT agenda and relevance and changing industry requirements
- Formalize BU IT function goal plan for the year and ensure goal cascades across verticals
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & DELIVERABLES:
- Strategy & Planning
- IT Budgeting (Defining Budgets)
- Define guidelines for budget preparations at the site level aligned with group guidelines, and consolidate the IT budget at the BU
- Formulate the IT budget for the BU, discuss and seek approval from the group IT team
- Articulate process and guidelines for the cost allocation of IT projects that are being led at the BU level, in line with group IT direction
- Communication Protocols (IT Branding & Reporting)
- Oversee initiatives raising awareness about IT services and solutions and communicating its value contribution to the business and ensure alignment to group directives
- Ensure approval on collaterals pertaining to BU-level IT branding like corporate presentations, brochures, catalogues, product materials, employee communication, invites, handouts etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.