Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:3677 Applications:443 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Chief Information Officer - IT (20-24 yrs)
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
The landscape for CIOs is changing majorly and has already witnessed rapid changes in recent years.
Our client a well-known name has pan India presence and committed focus on delivering quality and service to the customers. The CIO will be responsible for determining the IT strategy and future course of action keeping in view the business strategies & evolving processes and technologies. And will contribute to the organisation's aim to excel in a competitive environment through innovation and cost optimisation.
We are undertaking a search for an accomplished and well qualified CIO who will be responsible for;
1. Defining and delivering the IT strategy and developing capabilities for the organisation.
2. Being a part of the senior management, contribute to business strategy
- Proactively advise the senior management team on the emerging technologies and digital trends that are most relevant to the company's goals and evolving needs.
- Help determine capital investment parameters, priorities and risks for enterprise-wide IT initiatives to maximize the return on investment.
- Developing an IT vision, strategy, and a roadmap, and lead the IT team in effective execution.
3. Aligning IT structure and investments with overall business objectives
4. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and build strong working relationships.
5. Team Building
- Developing a team of IT professionals
- Inculcate a culture of innovation in the team.
- Encourage a business-centric approach and sense of accountability in the team
- Developing capabilities to execute business critical projects.
- Plan, deploy and maintain IT infrastructure.
- IT projects oversight
- Audit and information security
- Managing third party contracts
Education, Experience and Competencies:
- Education: MBA preferably with a degree in computer science/engineering
- Around 20 years of post-qualification experience in IT function
- Experience in service industry desired
- Should have worked as CIO in a large business organization
- Track record of Strategic Transformation of IT functions and creating a deep and positive impact on the business.
- Strategic mind and effective people leader
- Exceptional communication skills
- Should have demonstrated a collaborative approach to IT's role in the organisation
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.