Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:295 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Chief Information Officer - BPO (15-16 yrs)
- Responsible to plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Identify problem areas and implement strategic solutions in time. Also support technology audits, assess outcomes and take corrective actions
- Responsible to develop and maintain strong relationship with stakeholders and provide technology leadership, IT Strategy formulation & deployment.
- Work closely with the business leaders to understand short term & long-term strategies and their underpinning IT requirements to support and accelerate key business processes.
- Develop IT strategy covering infrastructure, internal systems and processes, information security and business continuity plans.
- Leverage on technology to drive corporate goals and drive transformation Initiatives.
- Continuously assess current technology, effectiveness of current architecture and value of IT spending across businesses.
- Partner with business to regularly assess emerging technologies and their potential exploitation within the organization.
- Establish strong IT governance practices and manage multi-disciplinary teams and global scale of operation
- Identify and manage 'risks' to the business systems. Ensure highest standards of information security and reduce system vulnerability.
- Facilitate the design of the enterprise-wide business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Define and implement IT governance and stakeholder management structures at an enterprise level
- Managing strategic relationship with partners and suppliers to ensure delivery of consolidated IT services.
- Lead the IT team and demonstrate highly effective leadership style with an ability to inspire, mentor and develop team members.
- Be a change agent and an active champion of Digitization throughout the organization
- Understand business needs of the comopay and proactively provide technology solutions to support business needs.
- Oversee all phases of technical projects from conception to completion.
- Ensure IT supports the business activities at the highest level of performance and measure ROI for all IT projects.
FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES :
- This person should be able to manage data for the company, and keep it in format so that company leaders can analyse that data and create business strategies, should be able to create and audit company processes and automation initiatives, should have experience of migrating processes to ERP'.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management, data governance with working knowledge of computer networks, network administration and network installation etc.
- Strong leadership skills with decision making ability