Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:3753 Applications:441 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Chief Human Resources Officer - IT - IIM/SCMHRD/TISS/XLRI (19-25 yrs)
Should have worked in strategic HR areas, including Talent Acquisition, Performance and Talent Management, PMS, Leadership Development, Restructuring, Change Management and Rewards
- Must have been working in a leadership role.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Business knowledge and ability to align self with the business.
- Strong in ethics & integrity.
- Full- time MBA from a premier business schools
- Should be a senior HR Leader with 19 plus years of work experience
- Should have handled a role in the capacity of a CHRO for a minimum of 5 years
- Strong leadership capabilities to work in a dynamic and fast growing environment
- Strategic Thinker
- Well abreast with latest HR systems and processes
- Experience in Change management/OD/Coaching and Mentoring
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams, should have handled a large HR team
- Strong interpersonal skills as role demand a very close interaction with various Business Heads
- High level of personal and business maturity with strong business acumen
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.