BD & Marketing Consultant at LinkCXO Global Pvt Ltd
Views:975 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Chief Human Resources Officer - Automotive (18-20 yrs)
Role: As a Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) the overall purpose of this role would be developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. Provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders, and the board of directors.
Experience: 18+ Years
Preferred Industry: Automotive
Education: M.B.A. - HR or MSW
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operation objectives.
- Craft comprehensive strategic recruiting, talent acquisition, and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Ensure our hiring and onboarding procedures are effective for diverse groups,
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Oversee all the HR Policies, Standards, and Labour Laws.
- Liaise between people, top management, and organizational goals.
- Maintain workplace and safety standards.
- Look after overall performance management.
- Maintain employer branding (inbound and recruitment marketing).
Skills & Requirements:
- 18+ experience in a similar role, preferably with start-ups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions.
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS, ATS).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.