CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1218 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Chief Human Resource Officer - Oil & Gas Industry (10-14 yrs)
CHRO -Local Diversity Hiring
Job Role :
- Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance.
- Create a culture and environment at the company to be an inspiring and special place to work
- Strategies to create, codify and operationalize a single culture and create a community among current and future employees
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business and its performance drivers in order to develop and deliver effective HR programs and practices
- Direct the strategic framework for training and development, performance evaluation, retention strategy, staffing, induction and on-boarding, talent planning, employee engagement etc.
- Build employer branding, attracting great talent and controlling attrition
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards and oversee statutory compliance
- 10+ years of experience in HR with leadership experience in current role
- Excellent strategic, organizational and leadership skills, with an adaptive mindset and ability to apply structure and strategy in a rapidly evolving and growing environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Be updated on HR best practices in the industry
- Ability to lead and build a team as required
- PG/MBA - HR from a reputable institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.