Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1600 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Chief Human Resource Officer - Media/IT/Telecom/BPO/eCommerce (15-25 yrs)
Our Client is India's largest channel, it focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals.
Founded in 1996, the company's mission is 'to make doing business easy'. Keeping this mission in mind, it comes up with appropriate initiatives from time to time. Recently, it has announced its entry in the fintech space.
It has 6.5+Mn sellers and 125+Mn buyers registered on the platform. It has 72+Mn products listed across 97,000+ product categories and deliver 50+ Mn business enquiries every month. The company has presence in 1000+ cities across India through its own sales force and channel partner network. It is listed on National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Reporting into the Location Head (CEO)
- Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance.
- Create a culture and environment at the company to be an inspiring and special place to work
- Strategies to create, codify and operationalize a single culture and create a community among current and future employees
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business and its performance drivers in order to develop and deliver effective HR programs and practices
- Direct the strategic framework for training and development, performance evaluation, retention strategy, staffing, induction and on-boarding, talent planning, employee engagement etc.
- Build employer branding, attracting great talent and controlling attrition
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards and oversee statutory compliance.
- 15-25 years of experience in HR with leadership experience generalist role, preferably handling a Business / Corporate HR Role in an organization.
Age: Between 40 to 50 years
- Excellent strategic, organizational and leadership skills, with an adaptive mindset and ability to apply structure and strategy in a rapidly evolving and growing environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
High persistence -
- Ability to be consistent under and withstand adversity.
- Be updated on HR best practices in the industry
- Ability to lead and build a team as required
- MBA from any of the top tier colleges would be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.