Deputy Manager at Talentiser
Views:1022 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Chief Human Resource Officer - Gaming Firm (7-14 yrs)
About Company - Early Stage Start up ( Series B funded)one of the first skill based Real Money Gaming platform for the smartphone generation of the world. We are building a platform where players are pitted against each other to compete in various games requiring skills like Reaction, Attention, Spatial and Logic Reasoning, Visual and Auditory Processing etc.
What should you deeply care about?
PEOPLE, DIVERSITY, TOP TALENT, TALENT ACQUISITION, PEOPLE COMPLIANCE, LEGAL & LABOUR LAWS, EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT, EMPLOYEE HAPPINESS, MENTAL HEALTH, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT, UNLOCKING PEAK POTENTIAL, HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY.
What would you be doing?
- Building the leaders of tomorrow from within the company by focusing on learning and development
- Hiring the top 1% talent across various skill sets inside the company
- Be an active mentor & coach for senior Management on People Strategies, HR Challenges & Cost Optimization
- Enabling high employee engagement eco-systems that drive sustainable growth & happiness
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior leadership team of each business unit to align and achieve key organizational and strategic objectives
- Design & implement HR Automation solutions to enable efficiencies as well as data driven decision-making
- Do organizational diagnosis at regular intervals and develop action plans in order to create a High Performing Organization
- Strategizing and leading all people related interventions like PMS, Assessment Centres, Manpower Planning, Change Management, Org Restructuring, Talent Management, Compensation Benchmarking, Career Progression Planning, etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.