Assistant Director at Fields Of Purity
Views:2358 Applications:468 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:466
Chief Human Resource Officer - FMCG/Healthcare (15-29 yrs)
- Plans organizes, manages and supervises the work of the Unit/Section assigned.
- Develops and implements human resources policies, practices and procedures to meet the evolving needs of the Organization.
- Monitors and ensures the implementation of human resources policies, practices and procedures.
- Advises senior management on all aspects of human resources policies, procedures and substance and provides proactive and innovative approaches to the delivery of human resources services as well as to strategic and policy issues.
- Represents the Organization in negotiations with staff, staff representatives and intra-organisation bodies dealing with human resources questions.
- Identifies recruitment needs and priorities, develops and implements recruitment strategies, and conducts targeted recruitment campaigns.
- Monitors and ensures timely filing of posts in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Approves issuance of vacancy announcements, oversees and clears recruitment, promotion and placement submissions to appointment and promotion bodies. Approves projects replacements and lateral transfers within Departments.
- Reviews shortlists and participates in interviews for high-level posts.
- Represents the office as an ex-officio member in appointment and promotion bodies, Central Examination Board and Central Recruitment Examination Board, provides guidance on policy relating to recruitment, placement and promotion, and reviews appointments.
- Represents the Organization with the full delegation of authority in discussions with senior government officials on recruitment and other human resources matters.
- Manages and administers the Organization National Competitive Examinations, examinations and other programmes and tests related to recruitment of professional, general service and other categories of staff.
- Organizes and administers assessment centers in support of professional recruitment.
- Manages the Internship Programme. Administration of entitlements
- Monitors and ensures the implementation of appropriate conditions of service and entitlements.
- Identifies needs and proposes changes to conditions of service as required.
- Provides advice on interpretation and application of policies, regulations and rules. Approves recommendations on exceptions to policies, regulations and rules.
- Represents the office in joint bodies and working groups on conditions of service.
- Oversees and approves benefits and entitlements of staff and level of remuneration for consultants.
Staff development and career support :
- Identifies and analyzes staff development and career support needs and designs programmes to meet identified needs. Prepares monitoring reports on staff development and career support programmes.
- Monitors and ensures the implementation of staff development and career support programmes.
- Promotes staff development and career support programmes. Provides advice on mobility and career development to staff at all levels in all categories.
- Provides performance management advice to staff and management. Assists the Heads of Departments/Offices with the implementation of the Performance Management and Development System (e-Performance).
Other duties :
- Advises and counsels staff in respect of rights, responsibilities, code of conduct and difficulties associated with work and entitlements.
- Monitors staff welfare and identifies/proposes appropriate programmes and remedial action.
- Monitors advises and acts on disciplinary matters in accordance with established policies and procedures. Mediates conflict, grievance and harassment cases.
- Reviews and approves classification analysis of jobs in Professional and General Service and related categories.
- Conducts and coordinates salary surveys assessing the labor market at Headquarters and in the field and establishes salaries and related allowances of locally recruited staff.
- Provides guidance to programme managers on the application of classification policies and procedures and by undertaking whole office review.
- Coordinates duty station classification and subsistence allowance surveys.
- Prepares policy papers, position papers and briefing notes on issues related to examinations and tests.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.