Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:2462 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Chief Human Resource Officer - FMCG (18-30 yrs)
Chief Human Resource Officer - leading Indian food company (18-30 yrs)
- Responsible for development & implementation of procedures and processes aimed at ensuring a high standard of delivery and continuous improvement of the service.
- Responsible for partner workforce management in terms of data, cost, reporting, productivity, analytics, hiring facilitation
- Continuously scan the market in terms of competition viz a viz structure, talent, business model etc
- Is able to play the role of a HRBP for all Senior leaders in the corporate office - connect in terms of career, aspirations, role, etc
- Be responsible for disseminating the cultural behavior throughout the organization.
- Responsible for creating the quality world class talent through timely and relevant learning interventions
- Compliance management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.