Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:11288 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Chief Financial Official - Market Intelligence Firm (5-10 yrs)
- Overall responsibility for corporate finance and accounting/compliances functions including the following functions:
- Development of necessary systems for accounting
- Supervision of accounts preparation, and liasioning with internal audit, statutory audit for all group entities
- Preparation of annual budget and monitoring of budgets on a monthly basis,
- Strategic evaluations of the performance of various business units along with the Board and Investors
- Evaluation of new business opportunities, and preparing business plans for new opportunities
- Compliance with inter shareholders arrangements
- Monthly MIS
- Cash flow planning, day to day cash management, including setting up credit limits
- Tax planning and filings
- Supervising secretarial formalities
- Internal controls to ensure necessary checks and balances, risk management and safeguarding assets of the company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.