Founder at VR Management Consultants
Views:1370 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief Financial Officer - Wellness Business (10-15 yrs)
- Ensuring Direct Tax compliance's and handling all Indirect Tax matters in coordination with the consultants.
- Liaising with tax consultants for completion of assessments, appeals, and refunds
- Coordinating and managing statutory audits, transfer pricing studies, and timely filing of tax returns
- Ensuring maintenance of all statutory compliance.
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Ensuring that all accounting standards and Standard Operating Procedures are followed in preparing the financial statements
- Ensuring maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures
- Preparing and maintaining regular MIS reports for senior management
- Coordinating and managing relationships with the consultants, service providers, bankers and auditors
- Forecasting cash flows and managing working capital requirements
- Analyzing and monitoring key performance indicators such as profitability levels, collections, etc.
- Analyzing costs, revenues, trends, financial commitments and obligations and developing forward looking predictive models to provide insights
- Ensuring regulatory and financial compliance in all matters of the Company
- Managing and overseeing receivables and payables for the Company
- Managing payroll / Incentives and PF related matters
- Ensuring confidentiality of financial data and proprietary information