Founder at VR Management Consultants
Views:3253 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Chief Financial Officer - Wellness Business (10-15 yrs)
- Ensuring Direct Tax compliance's and handling all Indirect Tax matters in coordination with the consultants.
- Liaising with tax consultants for completion of assessments, appeals, and refunds
- Coordinating and managing statutory audits, transfer pricing studies, and timely filing of tax returns
- Ensuring maintenance of all statutory compliance.
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Ensuring that all accounting standards and Standard Operating Procedures are followed in preparing the financial statements
- Ensuring maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures
- Preparing and maintaining regular MIS reports for senior management
- Coordinating and managing relationships with the consultants, service providers, bankers and auditors
- Forecasting cash flows and managing working capital requirements
- Analyzing and monitoring key performance indicators such as profitability levels, collections, etc.
- Analyzing costs, revenues, trends, financial commitments and obligations and developing forward looking predictive models to provide insights
- Ensuring regulatory and financial compliance in all matters of the Company
- Managing and overseeing receivables and payables for the Company
- Managing payroll / Incentives and PF related matters
- Ensuring confidentiality of financial data and proprietary information
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.