Chief Financial Officer - University - CA (10-15 yrs)
- The Chief Finance and Accounts Officer shall be the principal finance, accounts and audit officer of the University. A candidate having experience of handling the financial operation of large education group / university shall be preferred. The candidate shall have profound knowledge of Budgeting, Auditing, Balance sheet, Taxes, managing financial controls and accounting procedures etc.
- Role will involve to supervise all financial tasks of our company and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially.
- CFO responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
- Ultimately, you will maintain our UNIVERSITY's financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
- Responsibilities :
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Approve or reject budgets
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board membersANDLEADERSHIP about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.