Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:1079 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Chief Financial Officer - Startup - CA (12-18 yrs)
As a key member, the CFO assists on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to management of finance, strategic planning activities, investment analysis and implementation, accounting, tax, legal, human resources, IT, and organizational administration and support, as well as, ensures necessary and effective controls and procedures remain in place to safeguard all assets and resources.
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Prepare Annual Plans and Periodic Forecasts: Help meet growth goals to support the decision-making process. Help define boundaries around already defined AOP, proactively.
- Numbers savvy, eye for details, a doer, and self-driven. Excited to work in a small but fast-growing startup
- Responsible for driving internal financial control strategy implementation, including ensuring consistency and compliance with guidelines.
- Define the company's financial strategy (Controllership, Treasury, Taxation, Internal Audit & Compliance, Investor relations) in alignment with business objectives.
- Conduct Internal Financial Audits: Ensure adherence to checks and balances over processes involving financials and help tax compliances.
- Balance sheet Reconciliation, Financial Planning & Reporting activities.
- Providing leadership, direction and management to the finance and accounting team.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
Qualifications & Requirements:-
- CA with 12 + years of experience with startup experience
- Fluency in standard financial software like Quickbooks, Google Sheets/Excel.
- Demonstrates strong leadership, communication, and persuasion skills along with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills.