Recruitment Associate at Peoplestrong
Views:2448 Applications:541 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Chief Financial Officer - Startup (12-19 yrs)
CFO | Start-Up | CA + MBA | 12-15 Years
The CFO will assist on all strategic matters related to management of finance, strategic planning activities, investment analysis and implementation, accounting, tax, as well as, to ensure necessary and effective controls and procedures remain in place to safeguard all assets and resources.
- Ensure smooth functioning of day-to-day financial operations.
- Effectively manage the cash position, capital budgeting, cash flow from operating and financing activities
- Creation of investor reports and fundraising - prior experience of fund-raising desirable
- Providing leadership, direction and management to the finance and accounting team.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial controls and supporting information systems of the corporation, as well as automation of the finance function.
- Oversee and monitor effective tax strategies and statutory and government compliance for the Corporation; GST / TDS / PF / ESIC.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Prior experience in investor reporting/startup fundraising
- Demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage and implement multiple complex projects, people management, and communications
- Stakeholder management
- Qualifications: CA+MBA having Strong finance-based analytical skills with 12 - 15 years of finance experience