Senior Manager - HR at Sapphire Management Consultancy
Views:2018 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Chief Financial Officer - Service Industry (10-22 yrs)
Preferred Candidate :
- Should currently be a CFO or a Deputy CFO of a company with minimum revenue of Rs. 300 crores
- Should have experience in playing multiple roles in Financial planning and Analysis, Business Finance, Taxation, Legal matters
- Must be well versed with Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus already have a proven track record of implementing Digital finance solutions.
- Excel in developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue both at GPO and at CFO level, and in originating, shaping and delivering value-led finance projects.
- Be a solid team player who thrives when working in a fast-paced, high energy and project-oriented environment.
- Should possess excellent leadership and communication skills with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
- Should have experience in handling M& A (Mergers & Acquisition), domestic as well as cross border.
- Should have experience in fund raising, handling debt funds, PE, Strategic & IPO
Key Responsibilities :
A. Facilitate preparation of financial statements and budgets (annually and monthly).
B. Ensure assets of Company are managed and accounted for appropriately.
C. Ensure all legislative and governance compliance obligations are satisfied.
D. Provide strong support and mentoring to the Financial Services workforce.
E. Ensure appropriate Information Management and Accounting Systems are maintained.
1. Produce monthly financial statements for Company and all its subsidiaries including income statement, balance sheet, statement of changes in financial/cash position, cash flow projections, aged receivables listing and aged payables listing on a timely basis.
2. Manage or perform all activities related to financial accounting such as: invoicing; refunds; purchasing; payroll; collection of accounts receivable; management and payment of suppliers; management and payment of contracts; assistance in the ongoing monitoring and management of banking relationships, including any bank lines of credit; cash flow analysis and the management of short and long term debts; performing bank and other key reconciliations; supervising general banking duties; preparation of annual budgets, which includes working closely with the Director Finance, the Management Committee and the Division Managers; and preparation of cash flow forecasts on a weekly/monthly basis.
3. Proactive analysis of the monthly financial statements for the businesses including, analysis of key financial performance indicators and trends, including financial ratios; cross division comparisons including establishing financial benchmarks of acceptable performance; comparison of actual results to budget with corrective actions required by the Controller and/or the Division Managers.
4. Establish, implement and monitor financial controls, which would include approvals and authorizations and a review of all financial processes and financial systems in conjunction with the Director Finance, the Management Committee and the Division Managers. This would include documenting the Company's financial processes and systems in a Financial Controls Operation Manual.
5. Assistance with Special Projects such as in the preparation of the financial aspects of new business opportunities. This would include preparing a business case that would assess the risks, rewards and financing strategies for key opportunities.
6. Prepare the annual financial statements for the businesses, including working paper support and corporate tax returns, for review by the Company's external accountants. This role would include proactive management of audit and accounting fees.
7. Proactive analysis and management of the Company's tax liabilities
8. Provide leadership to all of the administrative staff at Corporate Office. This would include performing general office management duties as required such as: managing the performance of administrative personnel, including accounting, payroll and scheduling personnel; managing and control of supply expense budgets; providing general financial guidance to the Division Managers; managing the financial aspects of the corporate benefits plan; and corporate insurance.
9. Attend Board and Subcommittee meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
10. Identify possible acquisition targets and work end to end in closing out these deals and also work towards smooth integration
11. Interact with Investors - produce information reports as requested by them and be the co-ordinator between the Company, Director Finance, Shareholders and Investors
12. Help the Company in fund liase activities (IPO/Strategic/PE/VC) - which will involve interacting with Investors, stock brokers, financial analysts, public media etc.
- Desire to work with people of diverse backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives
- Strong alignment with our organizational mission and values
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to be flexible and responsive to changing priorities
- Ability to be self-directed, take ownership, and see projects to completion in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service orientation
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to extract meaning from numbers and present analysis clearly and concisely to people with varying degrees of financial knowledge
- Strong project management and organizational skills with a record of developing and strengthening systems and processes
- Ability to work collaboratively, exercising good judgment, decision-making, and problem-solving skills to achieve shared goals
- High-level knowledge including intercompany transactions and exposure to non-profit accounting practices
- Effective negotiating and contract management skills
- High-level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint), Should have hands on experience in SAP/ERP/Tally environment.