Chief Financial Officer - Retail/Manufacturing/Internet/Online - CA (12-16 yrs)
- This role will form an integral part of the core management team responsible to drive the organization's growth plans over the next 5 -7 years
- Directly responsible for financial accounting, audit, risk and statutory compliances - preparation of consolidated financial statements and statutory audit from a listed entity perspective
- Budget & Forecasting - coordinate and direct the preparation of annual budget with various departments, financial forecasts, and report variances. To develop the MIS structure (dashboards) as may be required by the management
- Risk management - ensure coverage against financial as well as operating risks by streamlining of business processes and policies.
- Fund Raising & refinancing shall be core to this function. The incumbent should be comfortable managing multiple Financial Institution
- Ability to manage multiple Banking/ NBFC relationships for effective fund raising . Possess ability to design & deliver innovative financing solutions for managing expansion.
- Manage the expectations of the stakeholders through providing them monthly MIS, accounts, cash flows statements, and legal compliance reports
- Identifying and evaluating M&A opportunities
- Responsible for all M&A related initiatives, including preparing NDAs, term sheets, financial and legal due-diligence, definitive agreements, share purchase agreements and business transfer agreements
- Gatekeeper for all investment decisions taken by the Company - organic and inorganic - ensuring that all risk have been adequately factored into the analysis and decision making process and adequate costs/mitigants built in. Providing financial inputs and structuring the optimized capital structure for new projects' investment decision
- Systems & Processes would be an integral part of the role; ability to to set up systems and establish robust and scalable processes with the appropriate risk mitigants to be put into place.
- A Chartered accountant with 12+ years of experience is a must for this role
- Ability to effectively build a strong brand within the Investor community
- A candidate with ability to efficiently manage Banking & FIs relations and fund raising experience would be an added advantage
- IPO experience is good to have
- Need to come from a fast paced, growth oriented platforms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.