Senior Relationship Manager at Laksh HR
Views:2435 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Chief Financial Officer - Retail - CA (15-20 yrs)
Key Deliverables :
- Responsible for the Company's financials and accounts. Examples- Profit and Loss, Capital Employed, Working Capital And Cash flow.
- Working towards Company Profitability by partnering with the Business Operations teams
- Stakeholder for setting up policies as well as processes for the Company in line with the Business Finance and ensuring that a control system for overall accounting & financial transactions exists.
- Overall responsibility to implement, measure and monitor compliance across the Company
- Bullion Management and Procurement - Liasoning with banks for day to day matters related Bullion, Purchase and Hedging.
- Support to the MD for evaluation of proposals and decision making
- Support Business to drive Business profitability, Retail chain profitability, Franchisee relationship Management.
- Support in the opening of new stores, renovation agreements and contracts.
- Maintain strong relationship with manufacturing operations as a business partner and improving manufacturing efficiency.
- Responsible for overall Company- Capex spend, Project Evaluation and its requirement.
- Responsible for evaluating new business opportunity through the development of financial models.
- Handling of issues related to Statutory Audit, Internal Audit and Risk Management for the Company.
- Handling of the Audit Committee and Board with respect to the financial matters of the Company.
The right person :
- Chartered Accountant with 15-20 years- experience.
- Someone who is independently managing accounting and finance for a Company/division.
- Experience in managing a team is essential. The ability to work with multiple stakeholders at all levels in the organization and outside is a prerequisite.
FOR MORE INFO :
Connect at 9625226565