Research Associate at Tyche Jobs Executive Search Consultants
Views:557 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Chief Financial Officer - Real Estate - CA (15-20 yrs)
The incumbent would need to possess the following skills -
- Be an effective organizational leader and a key member of senior management;
- Be an effective leader of the finance and accounting function; and
- Be an astute negotiator in commercial deals including BD deal closures.
- Have the ability to structure agreements most effectively and efficiently.
- Taxation -Handle all tax matters directly with the authorities.
- Accounts and controls, budgets etc.
- Fund raising - Banks, NBFC's etc.
- Work with Functional Heads to provide them data in order for them to take informed decisions and course-correct financially, where required. Effectively partner and support them through financial
strategies and specific, relevant information
- Analytical evaluation of monthly operating results vs. financial plan, forecast and prior periods.
- Monitor, analyze and improve operational performance, operating and capital spending.
- Support the Board of Directors in making decisions and facilitating the understanding of performance of the organization
- Ensures that appropriate financial controls are in place.
- Directs, monitors, and implements best practices strategies to ensure consistency and efficiency related to accounting, financial and treasury processes.
- Coordinates timely and comprehensive cash flow forecasting for all operating and capital needs.
- Mentors, coaches, evaluate and provides feedback to the team to foster professional development.
- Regularly interface with banks and other lenders; manage debt relationships
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.