Chief Financial Officer - Real Estate (15-20 yrs)
Key Areas of Responsibilities :
- Accounting : Have an oversight on the overall accounting function.
- Financial Reporting : Guide and drive the finance team with respect to budgeting, financial analysis and management reporting. As a CFO, the candidate will be required to work closely with the business heads
- Cashflow : To have an oversight on the cash flows of the business, keep a close watch on receivables, and plan well the payables to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Fund Raising : To work closely with the CEO and the core team, to raise debt and equity funds. Also, lead the Investor Relations function, along with the CEO.
- Banking & Negotiation : Must have proven experience in managing banking relations and negotiations with various banks and financial institutions.
- Team Building : As part of the leadership team of the company, participate in the key strategic decision-making process and enhance the quality of decisions by highlighting financial implications of decisions.
- A disciplined professional who can uphold the integrity of the company.
- Steward the organization to optimize the financial resources of the organization most effectively.
- Around 15-20 years of relevant experience in Finance & Accounting, with atleast 5 - 10 years in a leadership role
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Strategic capability in planning and execution
- Strategic mindset and exposure to analytical decision-making processes.
- Experience in the real estate sector
- The incumbent also needs to be well conversant with at least one ERP system.