Chief Financial Officer - Real Estate (12-15 yrs)
Industry - Real Estate / Property
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Description - An opportunity to be CFO in a challenging business environment, managing large teams and work closely with the Promoters & Investors.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading Real Estate player in the market with multiple ongoing Residential & Commercial projects.
- Display expertise in management of P&L for the organization.
- Drive annual budgets, financial forecasting's, Financial Reports & Projections for Accurate Reporting.
- Should be apt at handling internal & external audits, manage the statutory compliances as per requirements.
- Controlling and monitoring of balance sheets with respect to time and costings.
- Manage periodic cash flows with insights, and provide management in-depth analysis of fund flow reports.
- Should have working and detailed knowledge of tax planning and tax managements, company law matters, trademarks and registration, managing investor relations.
- Will be responsible for financial planning and analysis of business.
- Proven expertise in project management and accurate understanding of the stages of project management.
- Maintaining of Management of Information systems.
- Lead the growth strategy, should have indept knowledge of fund raising and Investor relations.
- Should have experience in handling negotiations for strategic alliances and add insights to every projects.
- Should be involved in evaluation of projects, Lands, Buildings.
Job Type: Leadership
- The person needs to be agile and understand the criticality of business.
- Should be apt in managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Should display leadership skills and understand how to handle various individuals in an organization across levels.
- Should be able to deal with ambiguity and having a go-getter attitude.
- Education Qualification required :
- MBA Finance/ CA(rank Holder preferred)
- Experience required: 12+ years of relevant years in real estate industry.
- An opportunity to build a strong profile being a part of a growing, challenging business environment
- To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please
Contact - Srushti Shukla - +91 (0) 22 4236 3339
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.