Chief Financial Officer - Real Estate (12-15 yrs)
Industry - Real Estate / Property
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Description - An opportunity to be CFO in a challenging business environment, managing large teams and work closely with the Promoters & Investors.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading Real Estate player in the market with multiple ongoing Residential & Commercial projects.
- Display expertise in management of P&L for the organization.
- Drive annual budgets, financial forecasting's, Financial Reports & Projections for Accurate Reporting.
- Should be apt at handling internal & external audits, manage the statutory compliances as per requirements.
- Controlling and monitoring of balance sheets with respect to time and costings.
- Manage periodic cash flows with insights, and provide management in-depth analysis of fund flow reports.
- Should have working and detailed knowledge of tax planning and tax managements, company law matters, trademarks and registration, managing investor relations.
- Will be responsible for financial planning and analysis of business.
- Proven expertise in project management and accurate understanding of the stages of project management.
- Maintaining of Management of Information systems.
- Lead the growth strategy, should have indept knowledge of fund raising and Investor relations.
- Should have experience in handling negotiations for strategic alliances and add insights to every projects.
- Should be involved in evaluation of projects, Lands, Buildings.
Job Type: Leadership
- The person needs to be agile and understand the criticality of business.
- Should be apt in managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Should display leadership skills and understand how to handle various individuals in an organization across levels.
- Should be able to deal with ambiguity and having a go-getter attitude.
- Education Qualification required :
- MBA Finance/ CA(rank Holder preferred)
- Experience required: 12+ years of relevant years in real estate industry.
- An opportunity to build a strong profile being a part of a growing, challenging business environment
- To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please
Contact - Srushti Shukla - +91 (0) 22 4236 3339
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.