Senior Consultant - Finance & Accountancy at Antal International Network
Views:1015 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Chief Financial Officer - Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
The primary purpose of this role is to lead and direct the financial responsibilities including the holding and operating companies in all business verticals. The CFO has responsibility for managing financial sustainability, driving financial performance & maximizing return on investment for the Group. The role will provide strategic financial advice and counsel to the Board of Directors and will play a pivotal role in formulating future financial strategies as well as managing the current overall group P&L and the existing Finance & Accounting team.
- Assist the MD in developing a strategic financial direction and positioning to ensure the Group's success.
- Together with the MD and the business unit leaders - develop an annual operating plan and financial budget that support the Group's long-term strategy and medium to short-term operating plan for the strategy.
- Work directly with the MD to help raise funding, loans, and capital for the Group.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial controls and supporting information systems of the Group.
- Together with the MD, approve and coordinate changes and improvements to disclosure controls and procedures and internal control over financial reporting.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and take steps to enhance, where necessary, the internal control systems within the Group.
- Keep the Board aware of the financial position and financial development of the Group and the operating companies.
- Develop appropriate key performance indicators to monitor and drive the financial performance of the Group and the operating business units.
- Ensure proper training of all personnel working on financial, accounting, audit, or fiscal matters.
- Oversee and monitor the Company's financial position, banking, and financing activities, and capital structure and monitor the respect of banking and financial covenants, as applicable.
- Ensure the adequacy of the Company's insurance coverage.
- Oversee and monitor effective tax strategies and compliance for the Company.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Group's financial statements and management discussion and analysis. (annual and interim)
- Certify documents as required under various laws. ( If applicable )
- Oversee the mandate and the work of the internal auditor of the Group.
- Coordinate the annual audit (and any special or non-recurring audit) with the Group's external auditors;
- Coordinate the review, and liaise with the external auditors as required, of all financial information disclosed in any offering documents of the Group. ( If applicable )
- Attend meetings of the Board and its Committees and present the financial information necessary or relevant to the Board or such Committee for discharging its duties; as applicable.
- Provide both people management and subject matter leadership to the corporate finance team.