Chief Financial Officer - NGO/Social Enterprise (8-20 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer Job Responsibilities:
- Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; and planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Key Skills Required :
1. Financial automation and tools to be set up
2. FCRA/NGO Compliances and knowledge
3. Start-up culture