Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:724 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Chief Financial Officer - NGO (20-25 yrs)
CFO - Non- Profit Organisation
The CFO is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations, including the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve Co's assets and report accurate financial results.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Strengthen finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counselling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Review existing finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and make recommendations to strategic thinking and direction, establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Participate in organisational planning sessions
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Manage the accounting, human resources, legal, tax, and treasury divisions.
- Manage any third parties to which accounting, or finance functions have been outsourced
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the organization's risk profile:
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors & funders.
- Report risk issues to the line manager and audit committee of the board of directors.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA with 20-25 Years & in senior managerial position in NGO sector.
2. Experience in partnering with an executive team.
3. High level of written and oral communication skills.
4. Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.