Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson Inc
Views:1355 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Chief Financial Officer - NBFC Startup (15-25 yrs)
CFO- NBFC Startup
Will be responsible for :
- Supporting CEO / promoters in business decisions to drive business deliverables
- Developing a road-map to meet and achieve the planned growth and aligning and driving Long term strategy of the Company
- Building a strong finance team that provides seamless functional support to the business
- Treasury Management.
- Fund Raising/fund Management - Internal / Domestic / Outside, Treasury Management including arranging funds from Banks and working capital management.
- Capex Planning and driving payback and productivity.
- Monthly group reporting including operational reviews and driving performance
- Annual Accounts as per Indian GAAP and Quarterly results with coordination with statutory auditors.
- Compliance of Corporate and Commercial Tax Laws.
- Building and maintaining a highly motivated team
- Roll out of Internal Finance Controls (IFC) across the Company
- Hands on experience working with leading NBFC with functional leadership experience of minimum 5 years is must
- Liaison with RBI with respect to NBFC regulatory
Position will be a part of leadership team and will play a key role in the growth story of an organization.
Education : B.Com+ chartered accountant (CA)
Year of Exp : 15+Years in NBFC