Talent Acquisition & Content Development at AceProHR
Views:1066 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Chief Financial Officer - NBFC (15-28 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer - NBFC - Mumbai
Client Profile :
Our Client is a lending Company that provides loans to high-growth small and medium enterprises. The company has aggressive plans to grow and a leadership and financial backbone to achieve them.
We are looking for a CFO who will partner the CEO and the board to achieve a 10 fold growth target in the next 5 years
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
1. Supporting the CEO in business decisions to drive business deliverables
2. Developing a road-map to move the business towards an ROE of 15+ %
3. To guide the Company on decisions pertaining to capital structure, financing mix, financial leverage in order to maximize overall value of the corporation
4. Provide strategic financial direction to various functions to achieve business targets. Develop strategic business and / or operational plans, as part of Senior Management
5. To prepare an annual Budget and analyse the variance between the Budget v/s Actual performance.
6. To assist management in raising Equity from investors and handling the Due Diligence process.
7. To liaise with Banks, NBFCs and Financial Institutions for setting up credit limits, Short term & Long term borrowings and investments.
8. Building a strong finance team that provides seamless functional support to the business
9. Developing and leveraging relationships with regulators, credit agencies and other financial institutions
10. Strengthening controls related to lending and other related operating activities
11. Managing the Credit rating and the Gross NPA % as per the guidance of the board
12. Managing a zero tolerance environment for internal controls, corporate governance and statutory compliances, sharing reports with the Board Audit Committee and maintaining a high quality governance environment
13. To manage, update & control Accounting processes at different subordinate levels with defined roles & responsibilities.
14. To control, manage & ensure timely Finalization and Auditing (Internal & Statutory both) of accounts, monthly & Quarterly P&L, B/S, Tax Audits etc.
15. To analyse the Balance Sheet, control & Monitor Financial Ratios etc.
16. To manage, control & monitor Timely payment of statutory dues, Statutory compliances & filing of Returns related with Direct and Indirect Taxation.
17. Actively participate in ALCO with respect to the company's ALM, Liquidity, Interest rate risk and Asset pricing.
The CFO will be a Voting Member / invitee to the following committees :
b) Risk/Credit Committee
c) Audit Committee
d) Board Committee
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified CA/MBA with 15+ years of post-qualification experience, with at least the last 3 years in functional leadership capacity.
Candidates holding CFO positions in NBFCs, with deep knowledge of Indian accounting and statutory laws will be preferred. Business acumen, leadership skills, entrepreneurial mind-set and an impeccable integrity are qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.