Chief Financial Officer - Mfg (15-18 yrs)
Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a market leader in the textile manufacturing, retail and chemicals business with operations across more than 35 countries employing more than 3,000 people. They have more than 7 manufacturing plants in India across various locations and have emerged as one on the fastest growing companies in India. They are currently recruiting for a dynamic leader to be the Chief Financial Officer position.
Job Description - Reporting to the Managing Director and managing a team of 5 people across various functions:
- Manage banking relationships to raise finance across - working capital, term loans and treasury functions
- Implementation of an ERP systems so as to streamline the reporting systems
- Creating business plans, driving business profitability and presenting to the Board
- In addition, you would be responsible to lead, motivate and groom the talent within the organisation.
The Successful Candidate - You are a Chartered Accountant with 15 years post qualification experience with experience to working in a listed Manufacturing company (textile manufacturing would be an added advantage). You will have held an overall finance leadership role (Country/region CFO with independent reporting to business) for at least 4 years. You come with a strong track record of success and leading change. Implementation of an ERP system. You have exceptional communications, presentation and have exposure to presenting to presenting to the Board of directors.
What's on Offer - The unique opportunity to work in a large yet growth-driven firm
- This is your opportunity to make your mark as a setup/growth CFO
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.